Friday, May 9, 2008

Randoms

Yesterday in the car I heard Gage say, "Get off of me dirt. Get off." Then, about 5seconds later he said, "Oh... it's a freckle!"

Last night I told Boston and Trevor I bought them some fabric to make them each a pair of pajama shorts. Ya know, it's too hot for pajama pants in the summer and they tend to wear their boxers, which is fine until someone comes over or they get invited somewhere. So, I'm making them pj shorts. Well, I told Boston I got him some baseball fabric and he was excited. Then, I told Trevor I bought him camouflage fabric (I know - I never thought we would go there but they love it). To which Boston said, "Trevor, I am still going to be able to see your legs even with the camouflage." It's our family joke that whenever anyone has on camo you can't even see them. I just thought it was a funny response from Boston.

5 comments:

Allison said...

I love it! Ella has a freckle by her mouth that I have tried to clean of at least a dozen times, before I realized it wasn't chocolate.

Tanya said...

Aaahhh...that was a good laugh. Thank you!

Brett said...

All boys need camouflage. I remember last year when Liam was decked out in camouflage from head to toe and hid in a bush. He thought no one would ever be able to find him. Unfortunately he got a stick poked through his cheek and he was quickly found. - Kristine

Brett and Amy said...

Too funny -Cohen has a freckle on his bum and I always think I've missed something during his diaper change. We must be on the same wave length again (other than I've skipped all the craftiness in between). I just bought fabric to make pajama shorts for the boys too! Didn't have time to find a pattern though as there was biting, kids falling out of the cart, burying themselves under fabric bolts and other reasons to cut the trip short. You'll have to tell me what pattern you used, can't wait to see the finished product. Well Boston's, as we won't be able to see Trevor's.

Andrea G. said...

Love It! Those comments are great. I classify those with the "little moments" Elder Ballard talked about that make motherhood so great!