
What was Zane doing 12 years ago today? If you ask him, he will tell you exactly what he was doing. You might guess that he was meeting his lovely, soon-to-be-bride at the San Diego Temple ready to go in together and get sealed. That was what he was supposed to be doing. But, he had another idea and it involved going another few rounds at the breakfast buffet at his hotel. He said the strawberries were "sooooo gooooood." I was at the Temple at the appointed time and waiting outside. He thought it was okay that I was there earlier than him because I probably had to primp and get all dressed and didn't realize that we needed to go in together to get some "talkings to" by the temple workers. But, he did make it and all was saved! On May 3rd, 1996, we were married and it was a gorgeous day in San Diego. I remember thinking that was probably the best day of my life (up to that point) and I loved it all. Well, to the man who just had to go a few more rounds at the buffet - Happy Anniversary and I didn't and still don't mind waiting for you. It was well worth it!
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I didn't know any of that insider info, thank goodness for blogs! Congrats!
Congratulations on your anniversary. It's obvious by how many wedding anniversaryies there are in our group of bloggers that the BYU semester get's out the end of April.
Happy Anniversary! The Grossmont Ward Cultural Hall made a lovely background to your wedding celebration!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to one of my very favorite couples. Hope it was a very wonderful day spent together.
Post a Comment