Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hello Operator...


Gage is our operator here at the home. He is always (almost) the first to answer the telephone to which he says, "what is your name... I am Gage." Then he ALWAYS tells them that he has either Mario Kart Wii or Super Smash Brothers Brawl. When he talks about the game Super Smash Brothers Brawl, people think he is talking about my bra. So, that is when I quickly take away the phone to repair any damage that has been done. I just wish that he could read caller ID so that he didn't tell phone solicitors about what they think is my bra!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I am going to call you tomorrow just so I can hear his cute voice (and talk to YOU of course!) Gotta love when the kiddos start answering the phone. At least he can say hello. Brynn rushes and picks ours up and then brings it to me. The poor person is on the line waiting and waiting. Oh well. If they really need me the extra 15 seconds won't kill them.

Miss you!