Friday, May 30, 2008

Family Vacation

Where did we go? Our backyard. What did we do? Hang out with cousins. Did they go to school that day? No! The cousins and parents came down for the day from Cincinnati since my brother had to work in Louisville for the day. It was a beautiful day and they spent most of it outside. It was one of the cheapest one day family vacations that we have ever taken. I highly recommend. Although, there was quite a lot of fighting between Boston and Trevor which gave me a glimpse in to my upcoming summer vacation with them. I have got to come up with a plan to avoid that and quick.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I'm jealous! I want to go on vacation with you guys. Looks like fun!

Marla said...

When you figure out how to avoid the summer-time fighting will you please let me know? My screaming and threatening methods are not working. :)

Julie said...

Makes me cry to see you all together-I miss you. Love, Mom

Brett and Amy said...

Ahhh, the memories...slushies, slides, swings, a 4' tall slave driver (at least I got something done), and Mallory's kissable little cheeks. Oh, and a heads up, somehow Eli is convinced Boston and Trevor will be attending his bday party, start saving your gas!