Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad


It's my dad's birthday today and I honestly don't know how old he is turning. I know I could do the math, but I might even get that wrong. But, the one thing that I do know is just how cool my dad is. I love him so much. And, it may be hard to believe, but he is even funnier than me! Now, that makes for a great dad. Plus, he is supportive, kind, very loving, and great company to be with. This photo is from a Young Women/Father dance at the church in 1991 or 1992 (I am judging by my outfit on this one). We always have fun together. Love ya dad.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Where did you get that picture-can I have a copy? You two look great!

Tanya said...

That's a great picture! Hope Dad had a happy b-day!

Jen said...

What a fun picture Traci! I absolutely love the father daughter relationship. I love to watch Mike with our girls. Oh, to be that young again. Cute picture.

Cheryl said...

Love the picture! Priceless. And yes, you do have an amazing dad.