

I finished my apron for the Sassy Apron Swap and thought I would share some photos of it. It is reversible. The theme for the swap was summertime so one side has fabric with oranges on it and the other is made with Amy Butler since the girl I am giving it to loves her fabric. I hope she likes it - I am crossing my fingers.
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
6 comments:
The cutest apron ever! Good job!
Super cute. You are so talented. Thanks for sharing.
Wowzers! I like it a lot and I'm sure she will too.
So cute! You are great at this! Did you use a pattern or make your own design?
How you could give that thing away, I'll never know. You are amazing! I love it. Just know that the one you're going to get in the mail will pale in comparison. Seriously.
Miss you!!
Thanks for ripping it out of its package for me. It's even cuter in person.
Post a Comment