Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Dinner and a Grand Finale - Kentucky Butter Cake


Can it get any better than something called Butter Cake? I don't think so! The traditional Valentines dinner was wonderful, but the Butter Cake was a great surprise. I had this heart bundt pan that of course, I got 50% off last year at the Target right after V day, so I had to use it. But, what to make...what to make? That's when you go to All Recipes and check out all the bundt cakes recipes that have like a million stars and have been reviewed by a gazillion readers. That's where I got this one and I agree with those gazillions. Sooooo good. Thought I would share and hope you Valentines Days had grand finales as well.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Any recipe that has butter in the title MUST be yummy. Loved the bundt pan. I might swing by Target today to see what they have left.

Hope you had a great day! We missed you.

Holly said...

That is one GREAT looking cake! Happy Valentines Day!

Brett and Amy said...

I love your header! Expect a phone call. Cute cake too!

Tanya said...

Oh my gosh -- I just want to eat it right off the screen! Ewwww - I think I need to dust.

Jen said...

Okay, it is 10:00pm and I am reading everyone's blogs and it has Valentine food, treats, drinks etc... and I am about ready to hit the pantry and attack the box of swiss rolls.

Very cute cake. I wish I could have some!