
My handwriting font is available here. Now you can all forge notes from me. This will be quite handy for my kids as they get older (don't tell them). I would have loved to have had my mom's for many school "projects." Intead I just had to practice and practice her handwriting!
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
8 comments:
ohhhh... I'm going to download that font and randomly leave treats at peoples homes and they will think it is you -he he he he he...
Thanks because then I will get credit for the service I can't get to.
I have always, always LOVED your handwriting. Now I know EVERYONE does too!
I have never heard of this sight. Let's just say that it's probably because my handwriting is SO great, I just stick to typing.
So fun to see your name up on the big screen. I have a famous friend. Awesome!
I too am going to download it and write notes from you to me. Just kidding.
Once again, thanks for sharing. You are always so generous to all of us!
That would be site. It's obviously late!
Hi Traci!
Guess who? It's your long lost cousin Megan! (It's been awhile!) I just found you from the Buchanan blog... and I'm SO EXCITED to discover that your handwriting is a font!! How cool! I still have 1 page left of that cool personalized stationary you made for me when I was like 10--I've been saving it for years intending to get more printed...(time for a refill I think!)
Anyway, just wanted to say hi! I love reading your blog and catching up of what you've been up to! (time flies!)
Congrats on having your handwriting immortalized!
SOOOO cool! I didn't know you could make your own fonts?!? Traci, you are toooooo cool.
I downloaded the font so tell your kids they can just come to me for any forged notes...Kristine
That is so funny, because I just found that website and had downloaded your font without even realizing it was EFY-Traci's handwriting. You are so cool!
Post a Comment