I forgot that I was tagged, but then when I read Jamie's latest entry, it all came back to me....Tagged by Melissa...
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: If you want to know the truth, there have been a few that I have split the Be/Frie st/ends charm with over the years. But, I have many dear friends now, that the best title seems silly. Oh, but Zane is the best and all the others are dear.
C-Cake or Pie: Actually, like bread pudding or cream cakes.
D- Day of Choice: Thursday. It's like the day when I think...I can make it to the weekend, but the weekend hasn't started yet so I still have something to look forward to.
E- Essential Item (s): childrens' schedules, Sunday naps, hot baths, & hot chocolate (even in the summer)
F- Favorite Color: red and turquoise
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummy bears, but only Harbo brand
H- Hometown: San Diego, Cali
I- Indulgence(s): Starbucks hot chocolate, Graeter's Coconut Chip, good hair cuts, and good jeans that fit.
J- January or July: Only July. I have to have the sun more than the grey.
K-Kids: 9 yr. boy, 6 yr. boy, 3 yr. boy, 1 yr. girl
M- Marriage Date: May 3, 1996
N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters and 4 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: gala apples
P- Phobias or Fears: mice, big crowds, heights
Q- Quote(s): I am looking for the one the fits me to a tee.
R- Reason To Smile: going on a date, my kids (especially when they wake up from a good nap), a trip in the future, figuring something creative out, a sunny day
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Six: Jellie, Tanya, Karyn, Jenny L., Kelly White, and Cheryl
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I like to break dance
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Bring on the meat!
W- Worst Habit: I bite my nails - only sometimes people. And believe me, I have overcome some worse ones.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: a salad (any) and soup from Panera
Z: Zodiac: Capricorn
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
4 comments:
Loved the list! I loved those best friends necklaces you would share in middle school! I never was lucky enough to buy/get one. So sad. Just kidding. I just had to wait to become an adult to find my best friends. If my girls get one I think I know who better end up with the other half- each other!
I totally agree with the good jeans that fit well. And when you find them- buy at least 3 pairs, because if you don't you know you'll be wishing you did.
I am still laughing that you break dance. You are a nut and that is why I love you.
I'll got to get working on my list. It's a fun one. This silly project of Trey's has taken over my life. Hope it all ends tomorrow as long as the actually have school. I am PRAYING they do.
Thanks again for all you do for me, the phone calls, the gift and most esp. for your friendship. You're amazing. Love you!
It's nice to see someone else that chose apples over oranges. Gala Apples are my fav too! Especially with a slice of cheese.
Am I supposed to do it too? I don't understand...by the way you crack me up! How I would love to watch your break dance!
Traci - You've really got some hidden talent. Break dancing. Didn't you admit to being able to skank. I love it. Next years talent show, I'm putting your name on the list for you.
Post a Comment