
Today is a rainy day in San Diego, which is unusual, but nice. I have been here since late Thursday night and I came with Mallory and Gage. It is a Girl's Weekend with the sisters and sister in laws. We had plans to go to Time Out for Women, but with the passing of President Hinckley and his funeral being on the Saturday of Time Out, they postponed it until May. But, we were all still coming and have been having so much fun. I am truly my REAL self around these girls and my mom. We shopped at the Outlets on Friday and went to a quilting shop for fabric. Yesterday it was lunch at CPK and we just laughed and laughed. My dad was home watching Mallory, Gage, and their 2 cousins. Last night we made fondue (just the chocolate) and my mom taught me how to knit. I took a knitting class about 2 years ago and never got it so I have had a complex about ever getting it. I have come over that hump and now, it's time to conquer something else. Of course, I still need to make my knitting look better, but I can make the yarn work with the needles and that's big. My sister in law has been trying to get a purse made and some of the others are picking out the fabric for aprons to make. We have decided that we need to do this again soon and make it longer and get more projects done. I still have IKEA to hit, I need to eat at IN N OUT (sorry Zane), and have a Beef N Bun shake to drink (funny name -amazing shakes)before I feel like I can turn around and go home. These are some of the essential to-dos when I come home. Well, the sun should be out tomorrow and the weather man said it's time to break out the bar-b-ques this week here in San Diego, so I might choose to never return. Most likely I will be on that plane headed back to Louisville on Wednesday because I do miss the other 3 boys! I have heard that their time together in Louisville hasn't been too shabby either with video rentals and eating out. Boys weekends are a good thing too!
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
5 comments:
One of these days I'm going to tag along with you to sunny CA and finally eat at In&Out Burger.
I love being with family, it is such a great feeling to be with people that really "get" you...Plus what fun dreaming up all those projects.
Absorb lots of sunshine but don't get too comfy we miss you here!
Wow! Good times! Glad to hear the Louisville gang is hanging in there too.
Sorry that Time Out was postponed, but now you have something to look forward to later.
I love how busy you've all been- shopping and eating- 2 heavenly things. Enjoy every moment!
Glad you are having a great time. Plus, you are now even moore talented than before--if that's even possible!
Don't leave!!!!! Please come back and visit again soon! We love you!
Amy forgot to bring me my Chocolate PB shake from Beef N Bun... did you happen to bring one back? I'll drive down to get it.
Post a Comment