Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Boston Said...


Tonight when we were coming in from our night out to eat at 4 different restaurants -Chick Fil A for Gage, 2 Free Personal Pan Pizzas from Pizza Hut for T and B, Mom and Dad wanted Panera, and had to use 2 Free Ice Cream Cone coupons from Sonic - Boston said, as he handed me the rest of his personal pizza, "Please do not put this in the freezer. I don't like it cold. Could you put it in the hotter?" Do we have a hotter? And, since when did I put leftover pizza in the freezer? If it wouldn't spoil the food, I would much rather store our leftovers in the hotter instead of having to reheat everything. Good thoughts Boss.

7 comments:

BA said...

The boy's a genius... where can we get a hotter?

Noelle said...

Well there is always the oven, but when it's turned on I wouldn't leave anything in there for too long!

Cheryl said...

Love it! He's such a cutie and growing right up. If you ever find a hotter, let me know. I'd love one myself. I've got a cup full of popcorn chicken from our Wal-mart outing today that are going to be cold by the time the boys get home. Keep me posted!

Jen said...

I want a hotter too! Tell Boston to invent one and he'd be rich and could buy all the pizza he wanted. I love reading about kid comments. Their little minds amaze me.

Heather said...

The appliance guy tried to get me to buy one of those. I've always thought a warming drawer would be so awesome--my timing is often off for big meals--but they are as expensive as an over. Good idea though Bos!

Cheryl said...

Our ward is having a temple trip on Saturday, but with all the yucky weather they are predicting and Rich being stuck on call, I don't think I'm going to make it. Our bishopric is going to watch all the kids at the Crestwood Building and take everyone out to dinner after. I really wanted to go, but snow and ice doesn't mix with a long drive alone with the kids. Darn it. I'll call you. You are missed!

traci said...

this is me boston i wrote this i wutid a hotter because thed my pizza wouldnt be cold and thed win i get home sowe thed i could eat it.the end