Yesterday Mallory said, "Jelly" a few times and when I showed her a picture of Aunt Jelly she said it some more. So, now she has 4 words in her repertoire -"dada", "Gagey", "dia"(she's bilingual), and "Jelly." I catch her saying "mama" sometimes, but as soon as I point that out to her she looks at me and quickly says, "dada." It's like she doesn't want me to know there is more going on in her head than I need to otherwise she might be accountable for more. I might just start drilling her on all vocab and that just wouldn't be fun. Well, Aunt Jelly (Jennilee) you have made it on her list. You are special! But, we already knew that.
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
2 comments:
Molly was the same way with Mama. Those #4 girls are too much. Your snow day looked fun too. It will be nice to have the kids back in school tomorrow--one snow day is all I can handle.
So sweet Traci. I need to come and visit, possibly might in March, but I would love our gals to stare at each other because that's pretty much what they do at this age, but oh how fun as they get older. Cute fam as always.
Post a Comment