
Zane's family has been in town all weekend to spend time with each other and to bless Joel's new baby, Shane.
- We've had a yummy Valentine's Dinner here on Thursday, complete with cherry lime-ades and chocolate covered strawberries. I wanted to put a photo of the cake again because I miss it, but you will just have to refer to the previous post because I couldn't fit it on the collage.
- The boys love having their cousins to play with, especially Gage and Austin. They love to growl at each other. Austin was growling at me as I took this photo!
- Grandma Julie and Papa Ross sent the kids these sewn cards that were filled with Valentines candy. Gage thought he was so cool to get his own package of Sugar Free Jelly Bellies.
- Today I found Boston using the scissors on this Huggies Box. I told him to be careful and thought he was just having a great time cutting something up that was on its way to the trash. Soon he came in to my room sporting his new costume. That kid always surprises me.
- The photo of the coon is for you dad. Yes, we live in Kentucky and yes, we do have racoons living under our house. We could hear this little girl (I've been told it's a girl) under our crawl space swinging from the pipes for awhile. Zane set out a trap Friday night and she was in it Saturday morning. Just for all you animal lovers - she was taken to a new neighborhood. Watch out - it could be yours! Sorry that we didn't make a coon skin cap for you dad.
- And yes, another photo of Mallory. Zane asked me if I have more photos of Mallory in her first year than I have of all the boys combined. I plead the fifth on that one.
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
4 comments:
Oh my! I really just thought you got some random pic of a racoon off the internet. Can't believe you caught it! Way to go. It took us almost a year to kill on little mole that was ruining our yard. You guys are way more efficent and nicer that us.
Love Boston's costume, and loving that they make Sugar Free Jelly Belly's (who knew?) and am so glad you had a great weekend with the U family.
And PLEASE keep thos photos of Mallory comin'! She's a doll!
PS LOVE the new header. It looks amazing!
Your family is so cute! I love your Valentine ideas. Mallory's eyes are the greatest. How you got a blue eyed one is just about as amazing as how Jake got brown eye Ben!
Mallory's a girl and will appreciate all the photos way more. . .that's what I tell myself anyway about Meg and Molly.
Boston's "box costume" is too cute. Sometimes the best memories are the ones that "moms" don't create. Way to let him go with the scissors.
I love your collage--you'll have to share how you did it.
Post a Comment