Saturday, March 8, 2008

Would You Say It Was A Foot?




I am thinking it was about a foot of snow that we got - wouldn't you agree? It is beautiful. Okay, it is March and not quite the snow season, but I love it. I only love it because we don't live in it all the time and if we are going to get snow, let's get a good amount and let the snow games begin. I think my boys have had about 5 rounds of going out and trying to sled, make snow angels, and a few snow ball fights until they come back in freezing. That means they have gone through at least 5 changes of clothing. But, I really don't care because they are having so much fun outside. Trevor was out until after 7pm last night and came in when it was truly dark. He and Tanner were trying to get those sleds to go fast. Today Zane took the boys over to a big hill and they took about 4 big rides sledding before someone (it was Boston) said they were too cold and another was asking to be carried (that was Gage). Mallory just watched from the window everytime they went out and I don't think she cared that she wasn't out there only that she wanted them to look at her through the window every once in awhile. This will be gone soon enough and spring is on the way. I know that because I am losing an hour tonight and that is sign enough for me.

2 comments:

Julie said...

It seems so funny that you are having snow and we have our front door open because it is so warm. I do love spring-with all the flowers out and all the beautiful ground cover in bloom along the freeway! Your washer and dryer will be doing overtime but it is worth it-you probably won't have another winter like this in a long time!

Cheryl said...

I loved the picture of Boston's cute red cheeks! It really was perfect to have a major snow fall on a Saturday so everyone can enjoy it. Well except Rich who was/is on call. I just hope it cut down his patient loda. We'll see.

We really don't get storms like that very often. Glad you made the best of it!