Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Haven't Gushed Like This Since Josh Groban


Last night was one of those nights that just fell in to place and I didn't even think we had any plans. Well, we didn't have plans, but by about 4 o'clock pm, I surly did. Thanks to my dear friend Suz, I was off to see Michael Buble. Seeing as I just started listening to his music a lot when my mom gave me her IPOD and all his songs were on there, it was quite the unexpected treat. I had fallen in love with his music in 6 weeks time and had been working out to it. He was quite the showman and his voice is UNBELIEVEABLE. Even better live. Seriously, it is amazing. He is quite wicked up on stage and it was so much fun to be out and having a good time. Yes, I haven't fallen in love with a man's singing voice since Josh Groban (with a slight crush on Jack Johnson) and Harry Connick Jr. in high school. You should have seen me at the HC Jr. concert back in the day! Anyhow, an 11 pm visit to PF Changs (my second dinner for the night) and that sealed the deal to title it "an incredible night". I am a mom with 4 kids and it doesn't take much to make my "incredible" list. The company was hilarious and great as well.

5 comments:

jamie said...

I'm so glad you had fun. :) Oh and don't EVEN get me started on Harry Connick Jr. Oh my goodness was I in LOVE with that man. "All of Me" killed me every time and I have 4 concerts under my belt. I heart HCJ for sure! :) I knew you were cool for a reason. ;)

Jessie said...

How fun for you. It must have been nice to have a night out with no kids. He is one I would love to see live as well.

Cheryl said...

Wowza! I read on Holly's blog that she too joined in the fun. That was one serious girls night out. Love it!

Michael does have a fabulous voice, very soothing and very recognizable. So glad you got to get out and make some new memories, even if it meant Zane was stuck home with the kiddos!

Holly said...

Thanks for helping to make it an unforgettable night! You rock!

Julie said...

He's coming to San Diego-should I get tickets? I really love his music-maybe I should just buy the rest of his CD's and go see "Wicked" instead! P.S. The Harry Connick concert was the best.