Sweet igloo! Hmmm, to show the kids or not...You know if I show them, all I'll hear about is building an igloo. I'm not sure that I have enough of an architectural background to help pull it off.
It makes me shiver just to see your pictures. How fun! It's very hard to imagine when it's 75 and sunny here. Those boys looked like they had fun building the igloo!
I love the giant igloo!!! Cute hats from BYU. I have to admit, that the snow this time was fun because 1) it was a TON, and 2) it was on the weekend so the dads were home.
I forgot to give credit to that igloo where credit was due. As you can see, our house is in the background. That means, that Ryan Williams assisted Trevor and Tanner with that giant igloo. Zane and I stayed in the warm house (he napped and I, well..I don't remember) and came out when it was all done. Thanks to Ryan Williams my boys had sweet memories!
I can email the architectual plans of the igloo if any dad would like to make memories of their own. My back will remember that day for a long time. Yah right the boys helped. Builder/laborer- Ryan W- neighbor across the street.
7 comments:
I think it was about a foot of snow, and awesome igloo!
You weren't kidding when you said they made some igloo type forts in the yard. Wow! Impressive. I just wish we could have played along with you!
Glad you made the most of the beautiful snowy day!
PS I'll show my boys the pics tomorrow after church. They'll be SO jealous!
Sweet igloo! Hmmm, to show the kids or not...You know if I show them, all I'll hear about is building an igloo. I'm not sure that I have enough of an architectural background to help pull it off.
It makes me shiver just to see your pictures. How fun! It's very hard to imagine when it's 75 and sunny here. Those boys looked like they had fun building the igloo!
I love the giant igloo!!! Cute hats from BYU. I have to admit, that the snow this time was fun because 1) it was a TON, and 2) it was on the weekend so the dads were home.
Way to make a memory Zane and Traci!
I forgot to give credit to that igloo where credit was due. As you can see, our house is in the background. That means, that Ryan Williams assisted Trevor and Tanner with that giant igloo. Zane and I stayed in the warm house (he napped and I, well..I don't remember) and came out when it was all done. Thanks to Ryan Williams my boys had sweet memories!
I can email the architectual plans of the igloo if any dad would like to make memories of their own. My back will remember that day for a long time. Yah right the boys helped. Builder/laborer- Ryan W- neighbor across the street.
Post a Comment