Mallory enjoyed (for about 3 minutes) wearing Gage's St. Patrick's Day crown he got from playgroup (thanks Vicki). I figured someone needed to wear it and ring in St. Patrick's Day. The boys had their cereal with green milk. And, Zane enjoyed his scrambled eggs a dark shade of green - too many food coloring drops from the chef. And, for dinner there was green macaroni and lime jello. Just a few hints of green throughout the day to keep the holiday alive and well in our house. Gage told me he wouldn't wear his green sweat pants and then I told him that people were going to pinch him. He kept asking, "who is going to pinch me?" Finally, I said, "just me Gage. I will pinch you." He then asked, "so nobody else or no other people will pinch me." I thought about it...naw, nobody would probably pinch him. So, he said, "then, I don't care. You can pinch me. I will not wear green. I only wear red pants." Well, he's a party pooper!
Mallory loves bunnies. She goes in to the room where these stuffed bunnies are about 5 times a day and just screams and points. I get one down for her and it's not enough. She wants to love on all of them. She drags them around as she crawls. Good for Easter - Great for Babies!
Mr. Incredible has a new weapon? It's some fierce new finger tips that even I would be scared of. Or, they are the plastic pieces from Pop O Matic Trouble that Gage has decided to wear as finger tips (just like the olives of old). Not too scary and maybe even cute.
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
3 comments:
Love the pics of your kids-keep them coming. We didn't do anything special for St. Patrick's Day except go to Souplantation and eat lots of "green" stuff!
I LOVE your kids. The pictures of Gage made me laugh so hard. He is FIERCE with those blue fingertips. He must have some super-dooper power that flow through them.
Love Mallory. What a doll. I can't believe how big she is. I would be loving those bunnies too. They are darling. Did you make them?
Glad you had a fun green day. The only thing we did was wear green (Rich was on call). I'll have to try to be a bit more creative next year after reading all the fun things people come up with.
Miss you!
Love these pictures of Gage. The expressions on his face are priceleess!
Post a Comment