Sunday, March 9, 2008

bad comes with good

if some of you know this game -> you'll know most of the big "bummer" it comes out on sunday but you don't know the big miss.if your a member of "Edge" (like me) they informed you and called to tell you at 12:00PM!(witch as we all know is a little late!) was having a so called "party" were every body (exept us) went and played it and at 12:01 it will be avalble.Well it has feedback thats not good!first if you are like us and can't play video games on sunday well it's sunday and if you can you actuly not going to be playing it if you got it you'll be tired.So if this happens again well we'll know what were missing out now.

2 comments:

jamie said...

Okay I'm laughing so hard. I read this post about a thousand times on bloglines (it does not post the labels) trying to figure out this new language that you (Traci) were speaking. I thought maybe you were talking to members of a secret club. I love that Trevor posted! I hope we get more posts from you, Trevor, you're the coolest!!!

Julie said...

Speaking of "missing out"-you don't miss a thing, do you, Trevor? Don't worry, everybody will be tired of playing it by the time you get it and you'll come in fresh and rested and have a great time playing the game-you'll probably beat everyone, too. As for parties-they are highly over-rated-trust me!