Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Time Keeps On Rolling...

I have no photos and no really exciting news. Things are just rolling along - bumps and all. I guess I could say that -

1. We have a huge leak in our water line and it caused our bill to triple this month. It still needs to be fixed.

2. Trevor is in chess club and loves it. I think I need to learn how to play so that I can give him a challenge. I would never give him a challenge, but it would provide for some practice.

3. Mallory likes to scream and then say, "just kidding."

4. Gage is addicted to all electronics. He wrote on his kindness notes for him family at play group, "I love that she (mommy) watches me play the Wii." "I love that he (daddy) plays Mario Kart Wii with me." "I love that he (Boston) can get to the next level of a Wii game for me." "I love that he (Trevor) helps me and watches me play Wii." "I love her (Mallory) because when I get her up in the morning, she can watch me play Wii." Is this a phase or does he need help?

5. Boston loves that it is just slightly warmer than it was a few week ago and loves to play outside whenever he can.

6. Our elliptical is finally fixed after 4 attempts and we are finally (I am at least) exercising again.

I guess it's good that life keeps on rolling and I am thankful that for now these are the most exciting things that are happening!

6 comments:

Monica said...

What? No stitches? No trips to the ER?
I LOVE Mallory! What a girl!
Gage and I may have to get together for some wii time.

Julie said...

Sometimes there is just nothing exciting to blog but you are able to look around and give us a "life" report and we all relate!

marlene said...

I think that is a lot going on I guess it is all prospective I fell better knowing you an exercise

Brett said...

Hmmm...our water bill went up 1,000 gallons this month. Brett was giving me the eye, but maybe we'll have to check our pipes...! Our wii has had too much usage, too, unfortunately. But what else are we to do until it warms up? I am so ready for Spring! - Kristine

Caitlin said...

Tell Trevor that I would like to learn how to play chess too. Maybe he can teach me next time I see you guys. Also, Can I request a posting for your Cocomotion recipes?

Holly said...

the same kind of water thing happened to us once in Louisville, and steve called the water department, and they lowered our bill. It's worth a try. . . I'm glad you are back up and ellipticalling!