So, now I can say (with a big smile on my face), we had a leak in our plumbing. It has been fixed by our plumber and boy, are both of us (the plumber and I) very happy. No more hiss in the line and no more $$$$ going out the window. I will try to plead my case with Louisville Water for what it is worth. We had such a beautiful day on Saturday (mid 70's), so that helped us in the endeavor and the boys all got in and helped. Future plumbers (without the cracks) I think. We also went to the Louisville Home, Garden, and Remodeling Show at the exposition center. It's when you go to those things that you are shocked that you come home with all of your kids. I think Gage hid in every nook and cranny he could find. But, after the child wrangling we went to Five Guys Burgers in Indiana for a well deserved (at least Zane and I deserved) burger and fries. It's coming to the Summit soon. Oh, and as a bonus to the plumbing fix, we took down our Christmas lights. What more could you ask for? Oh, I am sure that there is more that I want, but I will take this for now.
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
7 comments:
Don't you love home ownership? The best part is when things like that happen right before you're trying to sell your house (new roof, sewer in the basement, broken furnace, fence blew over). Maybe you can send Zane over when he's done there????
Are they for hire? They look like pretty good lil ditch diggers. What a future...
Now we know who to call next time! I love that the boys are all into it.
Wow...that Zane is pretty handy! :) I've heard about that burger place...nice to know it's coming here soon! - Kristine
What good helpers your boys are! I wish that would rub off on my boys!! And, by the way, we just barely took our Christmas lights down a couple of weeks ago!
Its times like these when I'm glad we rent :D
Have you talked to AMy? She kept complaing of a hissing sound, I wonder if that was what she was hearing. Glad it's fixed!
Post a Comment