I had playgroup at my house today and our theme was flowers, so of course, we built bird feeders! We actually planted sunflowers too, but the bird feeders were more fun to make. When Boston came home he wanted to make one too. So, we have one hanging in the backyard on a tree and one in the front. Come on pretty spring birds...we have some food for you!
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
3 comments:
Yeppers! That's the same one we made last year in joy school. Come on pretty birdies...come and get it!
What a great idea and they look so easy!! Wish spring would hurry up here! I haven't seen a robin yet!!
Ok, I had the weirdest dream about you last night. I was visiting your house. You had COMPLETELY remodeled it, and added onto it, to the point that it was unrecognizable, but it was the same house you lived in when we were there. I was showing it to my sister (Tori- whom you never met) and I wanted her to meet you so I walked into a room and said "that's Tracy" and you were super mad at me because you were trying to put your baby down for a nap. So, Freud away. I think I have it figured out. . . You were always very strict with nap-time, I was always amazed at the new things you were doing to your house and you never liked me or my sister. ;) Am I close?
Post a Comment