I really am recovering from spring break. We didn't do anything that would really wear anyone out, but it was the lack of schedule that we are recovering from. I didn't cook at all this week and the house was in disarray. So, after a beautiful weekend of listening to General Conference, we are all ready to regroup and straighten out (in the best way of course). The boys managed to get together with some friends this week, plan a sleep over, and go bowling with their dad. I managed to serve Bagel Bites for dinner one night and plan on how I was going to start a new exercise program plus, get back on a schedule. I do have some photos that I will share soon because we did run around in our yard even though it rained every other day. Boston made three perler bead animals and I helped him iron and he painted some wood with me. I made a few dresses for Mallory and a shirt. Gage ran around the neighborhood with anyone that would take him in. And, poor Trevor had a great time at a sleep over, but then gave himself an acupuncture treatment by stepping on the back side of my pincushion. He has about 10 holes in the bottom of his foot and I don't think it healed his body like acupuncture would. So, I thought a new header would be a great fresh start to spring and I hope you enjoy the new look.
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
7 comments:
The new header is great! Mallory looks so adventurous as she leads the family. she is getting so big. i wish we lived closer so our kids could grow up together.
I love your new header and setup! I think I'll get to work on a new one for mine as well, then off to mop the floors and clean up from spring break as well. I plan on running this evening. Yeah!!! Get rid of some of the evidence of overeating during break.
I love the new look. We just got back from Barcelona-missed conference. Thank goodness we will be able to listen to the talks on the internet-we need that spiritual boost. Hope your kids are happy to be back in school.
Funny how when I am in a schedule, I just long for a week of NOTHING being scheduled, but after that week, I CRAVE some consistancy again. Hope your recovery is quick and your memories of spring break are happy (And that Trevor's foot is not too holey!)
Ohhh I love the new header - the colours are gorgeous but I especially love the photo of you guys...
Do you create these yourself or do you download them from somewhere?
I agree, spring break is rough even if you don't do anything big because the house is usually a wreck (at leat mine is) with everyone home and bedtime gets tossed out the window.
I thought Trey was going to pass out Monday at school after he stayed up until midnight on Sunday night even after I tucked him in bed at 9 PM. He simply wasn't tired, but he was the next night.
Hope all is well. I need to call you and catch up!
PS Love the new header. I am not talented like that and will just have to keep the cute one Lacey designed until, well, forever.
Miss you!
I love the new header -so fresh! We're in the midst of spring break, so pj's till noon, and scissors paper and crayons, everywhere. I'm on spring break too, so I'm not cleaning. We'll see how long that lasts. So sorry about Trevor's foot, youch!
Post a Comment