
Here's Trevor's first go at acupuncture. He did it with my pincushion and I am thinking it wasn't successful. It really just hurt. I left my pincushion downstairs with a few pieces of fabric I wanted to cut out during Conference on Saturday. While I ran up for something else, Mallory pulled it off of the counter and left it on the carpet upside down. That's when Trevor accidentally stepped on it. It looked pretty bad. I didn't realize that he got that many holes in his foot. We iced it and it took awhile for it to stop throbbing, but he could walk on it by that night. Poor guy!
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
6 comments:
This is why I don't sew Trac...yeah, that's it. Too many hazzards. ;)
Aww poor guy! I have done it on the tack strips with carpet! I feel for him!
Yikes! Just make sure he wears absorbant socks. Anything he drinks is just going to leak out his feet.
What a tough cookie! At least he has a cool story he can tell all of his friends.
OUCH! Poor Trevor. I have only ever stepped on one pin at a time and that was bad enough.
Hope he back to 100%
Miss you!
OUCH! Oh well, at least he didn't need stitches... :)
Post a Comment