There are just a few, but they are enough to keep me out.
#1. I would let someone do this to the dough.
#2. I would eat all of the white bread, rolls, sweet rolls, cupcakes, and/or donuts.
#3. I wouldn't fit through the doors eventually.
And, that about sums it up. I made bread with Gage this morning and now I HAVE to give the rest of the loaves away or else I will so so full of bread that I might sink. That's all there is to it.
5 comments:
I would have the same problems. Enjoy the bread.
Looks like Gage was having fun! I can't make bread I don't have the patience even though I love it! I would gladly take a loaf. Do you think it would make the trip in the mail okay? Just kidding!
*sigh* I'm trying a new fitness program, and am supposed to eat low carb/high protein for the first bit. Doesn't work for me. I'm too addicted to bread(s). I suppose I shall always remain plump enough (and white enough!!) for a little belly poke. hehehe
You crack me up, lady!
I am right there with you! I've had four slices of bread and butter today already. I love baked goods. I also let Rylan pinch off the dough and it eat raw. Not very sanitary but he loves it. - Kristine
Post a Comment