On Wednesday, when the power went out, Zane drove around town looking for a generator. I stayed home with the kids and we all tried to keep ourselves busy. When Zane called and said he had a generator, Trevor got to work on an essential schedule that he revealed to us a few minutes later. I am not sure if we stuck to it or not, but by the looks of it, it would have helped our lives run smoothly while living on the power of a generator!
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
5 comments:
Hee hee Hee. I love it! Just the essentials...fridge, dinner and hot chocolate. What a good boy!
Too funny!
I found your blog on Kathryn's blog. :D Totally cute generator list! He's a keeper.
Very cute and very blog worthy!! what sweet kids you have.
That is so cute. I miss that little Trevor! I hope you are all enjoying having the power back on.
Post a Comment