Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Boston's Loot




Boston seemed to enjoy the Valentine celebration at school (what little there was of that) the most. He went through his loot several times that day, spreading it out on the table. He told me who gave him each Valentine, that he got two from one girl, and that he indeed wrote out two of his own to himself! It was cute to see him enjoying his treasures since I know the time will come when it won't be as magical.

4 comments:

Monica said...

Valentine's was actually A LOT like Halloween. I finally had to confiscate all of their candy. Macy did exactly what Boston did. She just loves knowing she's loved.

Kristi said...

What's with all the pencils? LAME. Candy for Valentines!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

How fun! I remember Valentine's Day at school! I can't believe how big your kiddo's are getting! They all grow up way too fast! It's just not fair! Freddie Ann Burnett

Underwood's in Cali said...

I love that he gave some to himself- awesome. We missed celebrating Vday w/ you this year. Hopefully you had the valentine blocks proudly displayed :)