Saturday, July 19, 2008

Feeling Good



Just an FYI - Mallory is totally feeling good. She still has another week and a half with her fingers bandaged, but her spirits are so good (too good at times actually). She has already attempted to climb up the same chair and rock it a bit - so someone is always on the lookout for that. She is up to no good, which means she is feeling good. So, now we just wait to see how it heals.

7 comments:

Jessie said...

What a doll! I am glad she is doing so well!

Jeffrey and Monica said...

cute pictures! glad to hear she is goind so well!

Tanya said...

Oh, I can see that mischievious gleam in her eyes! What a cutie!

Jen said...

Sweet little gal!

Logan and Jennilee said...

I am glad to see that she is feeling better...I must admit, she does look a little sinister in these photos, like she really is up to no good, but none the less adorable as always!

Kristi said...

What a cute little pixie. You're like me. I have to post at least 3 photos because I cannot decide which one I like best.

Machtyn said...

So, I've gotten into a bit of an animation kick. I couldn't help but do the same with these three pictures. Click here to see it
Jeff G.