Zane and Abe Gilbert's company, Urbane Homes, is in the paper and the article is awesome. Check it out - Courier-Journal Article. We needed some great news this week - whewhoooo!
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
Zane and Abe Gilbert's company, Urbane Homes, is in the paper and the article is awesome. Check it out - Courier-Journal Article. We needed some great news this week - whewhoooo!
Posted by
traci
at
9:11 AM
8 comments:
That is really cool. I wish more people would think about how to care for the environment while saving people money. It seems that most politicians want to save the environment by taxing us to death. Three cheers to Zane and Abe!
I can't wait to see the finished product-bet it will be awesome. We always knew Zane had a great head on his shoulders-especially when he picked you, Traci for his wife!
That's awesome! I love their ideas, and hope that it pays off for them. That is so great!
Does his company have a website?
I am feeling totally cool to actually know a celebrity. Wow.
Wow, that is great Traci. Good job boys! They will have to build our house in Kentucky when we move back in 4 years!!:)
I love seeing people's hard work paying off. Great article on them.
omgosh! what a great article! If I ever build they are the ones to call one!
Hey! Congrats Abe and Zane! Nice article.
Post a Comment