I love that Gage is in his "underwares" (as Molly call them)in one of the pictures. I also love the one with the rainbow in the background. TOO CUTE!!!
What a darling collage. You have skills girl. I too was amazed at how long your hair is. I haven't seen it like that, except in your wedding pics.
As I looked at each picture, all I could think was- man of love you guys. You are some of our favorite people around.
Gage cracks me up. He looked a bit like Boston in the bottom middle shot. Mallory is so beautiful and big! My goodness. Babies make you realize time is passing. Trev looks more and more like his pretty moma and Boston is one cute kid.
6 comments:
I love all the pics. The kids are so cute. Wow, your hair is really long!
It's been so long since I'veseen a picture of you! You are such a beautiful mom!
I love that Gage is in his "underwares" (as Molly call them)in one of the pictures. I also love the one with the rainbow in the background.
TOO CUTE!!!
Who are those cute kids? And your hair is adorable long! Just when you're growing yours out, I've been chopping away. Maybe we'll meet in he middle.
What a darling collage. You have skills girl. I too was amazed at how long your hair is. I haven't seen it like that, except in your wedding pics.
As I looked at each picture, all I could think was- man of love you guys. You are some of our favorite people around.
Gage cracks me up. He looked a bit like Boston in the bottom middle shot. Mallory is so beautiful and big! My goodness. Babies make you realize time is passing. Trev looks more and more like his pretty moma and Boston is one cute kid.
Enjoy your weekend!
that was supposed to read: man I love you guys...
Post a Comment