

We attempted to make our own pudding pops today and lemon was first up. The boys want chocolate next because they weren't too impressed with the lemon. Mallory on the other hand, doesn't care what the flavor is. She just wants to eat it and even the stick. She screamed like a maniac when I tried to take the stick away even after the pop was gone. That's a girl for you or is that just a Mallory for you? I am sure I will find out in time.
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
6 comments:
I can't help thinking of Bill Cosby when you mention Jello pudding pops. Didn't he do those commercials?
What an adorable girl! Love the pictures.
Mallory is all girl-beads, hair bow, sweet little dress! I love your new blog look-it is fun to see the new changes.
Oh what a cutie. Those pudding pops sound delicious. How do you make those? She really is adorable.
Hey- great new look- love Mallory as always and I do have a recipe for fudgecicles (spelling?) although mine might be too sugary?
What yummy treats! I LOVE pudding pops and have to buy them at the store once in awhile. I'm a sucker for vanilla.
I was laughing when I saw Mallory and her stick becuase just two days ago I was with the girl at Walmart and there next to the soda (should be named: Cheryl's asile) there were plastic popsicles containers just like yours. My girls grabbed for them and I had to peel them out of their clutches. They thought they looked like fun. I might just have to go back and buy them.
Mallory is such a girl. I LOVE it! Her cute dress and red bow and the beads- it all made me smile. So glad we got a chance to raise girls too.
Post a Comment