Friday, June 6, 2008

Framing It Up


Zane's company is building their first house. It's in Middletown and I would recommend it to anyone for purchase except for the fact that I don't want anyone moving out of our ward, so sorry. But, if you have any relatives or friends who I won't want to become friends with and might be moving in to the area, then it's a great house. Zane and his cohorts (Abe and Abe's brother, Dan) have been framing for about a week and it was so cool to see their progress yesterday. The lot that they are building on has room for two other houses, which are to come. Gage loved visiting dad and wanted to stay. Mallory wanted to walk everywhere, but with nails and red clay dirt, not the best for her.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

the house looks great, but come winter it could be a little drafty.

Tanya said...

I'm moving in, but only if you're my neighbor. Won't you be, please won't you be, my neighbor?