Monday, June 9, 2008

Break Out the Blow Up Pools, Summer Is Here!



You know how it is in Kentucky...not too many privileged with in-ground pool access. So, we love our blow up pools. Since ours still needs a good scrub down, Boston had an all day pool party at Tanner's house and they both were so sunburned that night. I guess we needed to reapply more often. Zane will tell you it's because I am from California and think we all just need 15 to get a good tan, but really it's not. I do care about my kid's skin. Of course, I probably won't ever put anything over 15 on myself, but that's my problem. We have a lot of going no where planned for this summer (I guess it's more like unplanned), so we will be living in the backyard, at the neighbor's house, and around town. Anywhere that doesn't break the bank. So, blow up pools, here we come!

2 comments:

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

if you get bored of your blow up pool you can come try out our cheapy plastic slip and slide.. that hill in our backyard has come in handy..

Cheryl said...

We want to come over and play! Now that it's summer I miss you guys even more because I know how much fun we could be having. We'll have to plan a trip to the 'Ville soon.

I too keep thinking I don't need mega sunscreen on me. I'm constantly adding more to the kids faces, backs and shoulders every time they get near me. Too bad I can't show you my back tonight. A perfect swimsuit line in bright RED. I'm not even wearing a bra because it's tender (and I went to Wal-mart too!). Not smart. I think I'll be lathering on the 45 tomorrow and keep a shirt on.

I'm going to call you tomorrow to catch up. You are missed!