Monday, January 14, 2008

Old Navy Sale

It's that time when Old Navy has everything 50% off the clearance price! I stumbled on it on Saturday night and the cashier said it was ending Sunday. But, I went in today for a return and it was still going on and so I asked. The cashier said they got an email that extended it until this Thursday. It was awesome. The most I paid for anthing was $5 and I got socks for .24 cents. They had winter coats for $10 for kids. Well worth your time!

3 comments:

Brett and Amy said...

I stumbled upon it Saturday night and let me just tell you, shopping euphoria! I always get a high getting really good deals.

Cheryl said...

Headed over today. Also, if you have any Gymbucks, it starts tomorrow (1/17) and you could go today and pick things out and have them hold them. What a fun to-do list today- SHOP!

Thanks for the phone call. I miss you!

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

I'm putting on my shoes!!