Mallory is not happy laying about anymore. Of course, she is nearly one and shouldn't be happy laying about. But, she still army crawls, so I know she is not on the fast track to walking. But, as of the last few days all she wants to do is stand. It's that kind of standing where she thinks she is stronger or steadier than she is because she keeps falling down and along the way bumps her chin on what she was holding on to. I can't stop her, so just cross your fingers that she gets steadier.
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
5 comments:
Hi Traci, it is your cousin Alisha. I found your blog through your mom. Mallory is so cute, Leila has had so many bruises and bumps from being unsteady also.
Those legs are so yummy! Is it wrong to want to nibble on baby fat?
I can't believe she's this big! She's beautiful. Just looking at her makes me want to see you even more soon! We'll plan!
Great job Mallory! You'll be walking before you know it. (and there is PLENTY of furniture to lean on if you lose your balance, although I think I would have opted for something a bit softer!)
Oh she is just too cute... she has such a look of determination on her adorable little face... gosh I remember when Spencer was doing the same thing - he hit his chin on our coffee table a few times... ouch!
Post a Comment