Monday, November 30, 2009

This Saturday...

6 comments:

lacey said...

Wish we could be there. We love that Boston freckled kid!

Jessie said...

Already!! Where does the time go? He looks so grown up!

Julie and Matt said...

I wish I could be there!!! I can't believe he's getting baptized. Where did the time go?

Tanya said...

Congratulations, Boston! We love you and wish we could be there for you. Hope the water's warm!

Caitlin said...

That's awesome Boston! I love the picture of him in his SD visor-excellent choice!

Cheryl said...

I SO wish I could have been there. I was thinking of you all, all day long. What a special day for Boston. We are so proud of his decision.

Zach had an ear ache and had just started Zithromax. Trey had a b-ball game at 3:30 PM and Rich had to be there to help.

Sorry we missed out on sharing this special day, but please know how much we love you and look forward to seeing you all soon! (We've got to get planning!)

Merry Christmas! I've got your wooden snowman and sleigh bells block in my kitchen. I think of you everytime I see them!!