It was simple and sweet (and slightly freezing). We ate KFC, made it half way around our neighborhood, and enjoyed the spoils and a little hot chocolate when we came home.
It WAS cold, eh? Funny that we live like 5 miles apart, and i still go to your blog to get updated! I really will call you soon... Looks like it was a fun night!
Awww how cute is everyone! I see you got a Harry Potter costume together for Trevor - I remember seeing a panicked comment from you on Facebook about it! Gorgeous photos ♥
3 comments:
wow KFC that just brings back memories...looks like you guys had fun.
It WAS cold, eh? Funny that we live like 5 miles apart, and i still go to your blog to get updated! I really will call you soon...
Looks like it was a fun night!
Awww how cute is everyone! I see you got a Harry Potter costume together for Trevor - I remember seeing a panicked comment from you on Facebook about it! Gorgeous photos ♥
Post a Comment