Testing...testing...1...2...3...
Is there anyone out there? I feel like I am writing in to space, but I know that it works for everyone else, so I am willing to see if it will work for me. I have had my blog set up for about a month now, but fear set in and I it took until now to write. I am going to include some of my favorite photos to start with just to get something on this and then I will ease in to this journaling thing.
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
5 comments:
Traci, I am so glad to finally see you on here. I am adding you to my list so I can check up on you now and then.
oh yeah traci! i just logged on to see if I could play around with your blog and here I see you've done it already! I love it. I have a feeling Lacey helped you out. She's the best one to do it. Can't wait for your updates. :)
Traci,
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I clicked on your link today just for fun and got such a surprise! I am so happy you joined the blogging world. Really because I get to see all the cute pictures of your kids and know about all the fun things I am missing out on now that I live in far off Lexington! Plus, I have proven that I'm not the world's best caller, but I do pretty good at leaving comments so now I can feel like I'm talking to you everyday.
You all look darling in your cosutmes!! I wish we could have Trick-or-Treated together.
And I love your blog. It's beautiful and totaly Traci!
LOVE YOU!!
Cheryl
You're coming in loud and clear :) I'm excited to see you joining the blogging world. It gets addictive so beware. I love the slide show- you just started and yours looks so fancy.
Traci, it looks great!!! And I love the family, all sooooo soooo cute!!! I miss you guys and I am so jealous mom gets to come out there and be with you all!!! Maybe someday we can mosey on out. I love you all!
Post a Comment