Sunday, November 11, 2007

Extreme Makeover




Zane was asked by his friend that does insulation to help out on the Extreme Makeover house here in Louisville. They broke ground last Friday (actually demolished the old house) and will finish the home by this Wednesday. He went to the opening and said it was a funny site. He considered swaying the music with a big smile from a band that was playing so that he could be on TV, but then decided that cheesily smiling and swaying was not the way he would want his 15 minutes spent! He went last night in the middle of the night - starting at around 11 pm and coming home at 2:30 am - insulating. He said this house is over 3000 square feet and they had so many of them that they put all the insulation in in 50 minutes! World record if you ask me. Anyway, these are some photos of the work.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am so glad you posted pictures. I told Rich all about Zane's adventure and how he and Ty are best buds. When we comes over for dinner, you'll have to invite us too.

Let us know when it airs. I'm dying to see Zane get his 15 min of fame on TV!

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

LUCKY! Really, I would love to be a part of that!
Thanks for adding me to your link list. I guess all of my threats finally worked. ;)

lacey said...

I can see him! Right there front and center. You don't even have to squint :)