Friday, November 9, 2007

Mallory's Footie Jammies





I love the time of the year when babies wear footie pajamas. They are so warm and toasty when they wake up. When I zip off Mallory's in the morning I tend to leave them like that for awhile until I dress her so that she has room to breathe. You know, feet being cooped up may sound cozy for awhile, but there is time for freedom as well. Mallory is nine months now and she is getting so funny. She has big front baby teeth (that is an Underwood trait) and it may take awhile for her to grow in to them, but I will enjoy the look until she does. I had a friend say to me the other day, "You really are getting girly." She was talking about the hair clips I put in Mallory's hair, the fact that my blog has girly colors (at least for me they are girly), and that I love to dress Mallory in pink. I never thought I would be that way. In fact, I painted her room blue just to make sure that I didn't. But, in the end, the girly bug bites you and there is not much you can do. So, I am going to ride with it!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Loved the shots. She is so cute. I wish my girl would leave theirs on. I put on the cutest footie jammies last night on Brynn and Kaitlyn, but they were HUGE (ok- they really aren't a size 3T but I thought I try them out). They ran around happy at first, but five minutes later they had unzipped them and they were running around in just their diapers. Round 2 on the PJ's.

They keep waking up in the middle of the night and I know it's because they get cold. Oh well, I'll just have to pull out the onsies and tights!

And I LOVE the fact that you are getting girly on us. We both were so "Blue" forever, it really is fun to turn "Pink." And even if Mallory's room is blue, it's the most beauitful girly room I've ever seen!

Mandee said...

Traci! I can't believe you live across the street from Lacey. Small world, girlfriend! I am so excited to keep in touch with you! Cause you are the funnest girl in the world!

Marla said...

I love footie jammies too - I would seriously wear them if they made adult sizes. But that may creep Dave out....! I love the pics of her - I think she looks like Gagey!

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

I love girly pinkness. Mallory looks so cute in those pics. Love the little teeth, I hear they are fun to bite with ;).
I tagged you... sorry. :)

Logan and Jennilee said...

Oh my goodness Traci...she is so adorable....you know before I never wanted to have a girl, but being around cute Mallory just makes that feeling go away. I want a little girl soooo badly! You know, I got Logan a pair of pajamas pretty similar to hers and I know what you mean by letting him air out in the morning, he loves the freedom!