Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Up



Saw this with the kids today and I am in love with the story - especially the relationship with Carl and his wife.  I cried and the boys didn't understand why, but I don't care.  I guess I am a sap when I cry even in an animated movie.  I highly recommend - the movie, not necessarily the crying. 

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

I haven't seen this movie yet, but I want to. I'm glad it was a good one. 3-D is the best!

Logan and Jennilee said...

I loved this movie! It was so sweet...don't worry I shed a few tears myself! I loved the character, Ellie. I thought their relationship was soo cute!

Jen said...

I too cried!! My whole family was making fun of me. Mylee kept saying, "mom, it's just a cartoon." I thought it was so sweet how he did everything possible to make her dreams come true. Such a cute story. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Now go see Wolverine! That will make you cry too because Hugh Jackman is so flippin' hot!!!

Vaughn Mathis said...

Oh my gosh... don't feel bad. I bawled like a baby too!

I got odd looks from my 17 year old sister, but it was just such a sweet movie (dispite the super depressing first 10 mintues!).