Sunday, June 28, 2009

Future Royalty


I remember thinking, "Do all little girls play in dress ups?" I thought I would have more of a tomboy little gal since she has three older brothers. She is pretty rough and tough, but when I asked her if she wanted to put on a Sleeping Beauty dress for a friend's birthday party, she was pretty dang excited. She loved the party and when I came to get her she was dancing around their family room with the older sister to "Ever After" music. So, a princess is born. This photo is of Mallory and our dear friend, Emma, who went to the party too. Gage got invited as well and he was pretty proud of his knight gear that he got from the party. We have been hit with the foam sword many times, so I guess you could also say...a knight is born, but really I just think he likes to hit people whether it be with a sword or...just about anything!

4 comments:

Aceves Family said...

I think there is a little princess in every girl no matter how tough you are....by the way...Hi Traci how the heck are you???

Noelle said...

I figured Rachel would end up a tomboy because of my influence, but how wrong was I? She loves clothes and shoes and jewelry. We haven't done much dress-up yet, but I'm pretty sure she will eat it up!

Julie and Matt said...

Cute little Mallory is growing up. I can't wait to see you guys in CA!

Kristi said...

I miss those little princesses! (and you too....)