Haircut! We didn't have to talk him in to it (too much). He's had long hair for about 2 years, so this is quite a change. The verdict is in...he loves it. I think he looks like my brother Devin!
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
Haircut! We didn't have to talk him in to it (too much). He's had long hair for about 2 years, so this is quite a change. The verdict is in...he loves it. I think he looks like my brother Devin!
Posted by
traci
at
8:57 PM
10 comments:
He looks awesome! Very grown up.
Luv the new do trev!!!
Okay did he just age like 2 years in 2 pictures! I think it is crazy how a new haircut can really make them look older!!
So handsome! I love the cut, maybe we should introduce the scissors to some of our crew.
Looking good! And i'm gonna have to agree with you-he does look like Big D.
Wow, this is a grown-up change-love the hair.
I agree with the other comments, Trev looks SO old. Crazy how a little bit of hair off the top and poof, you've got a young man. (Who's totally handsome, by the way...)
So great to chat. Man, I miss being close to you. Can't wait for Thursday. Now I just have to hope Trey can be productive on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday while he counts down.
See you soon!
Oh wow Traci he looks os much older... I love it ♥
The girls think the hair looks like D, but not his face. They just can't see it. Trevor looks great and I'm sure it will feel so cool!
Whoa! He does look like me. That's so crazy. I remember the great summer haircuts.
Post a Comment