Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dora Live

Mallory has an obsession with Dora the Explorer. And, thanks to many garage sales, friends who's daughters have outgrown her and Grandma Betty's scores at the Goodwill, we have a full supply of Dora around this house. When I found out last March that the Dora Live show was coming, I did an unusual thing for me, and bought tickets for me and Mallory. The show was this past Wednesday and she had on her Dora dress to party down at Whitney Hall. It was so wild to watch her sing and dance because I still think of her as so young. But, that girl got in to it and enjoyed the show thoroughly. I liked it mainly because she was so much fun to watch and because it only lasted an hour and a half. After the show, we walked along the Belvedere and watched the Belle of Louisville on the Ohio River. It was a beautiful night.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Emmy too! She is all about Dora! I don't think that she will be loving the loot that she gets for her birthday this week though. :(
I can't believe she is going to be 2.

Devin said...

OH!!! So fun! I bet it was one of the best times ever for her.

Cheryl said...

Wishing the girls and I could have tagged along. They would have loved it.

I love your pictures of downtown. I love Louisville!

Miss you!