Friday, May 22, 2009

What We've Been Up To

In pictures...











5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like you all have been busy being active and having FUN! So great to talk to you today. THANK YOU for giving us directions. It was so nice to now visualize where all these places are instead of just knowing where they are on a map. We still have lots of time to decide if we will move and where to live if we do, but it was great to get a feel for Cincy.

Red's won 3-1 and we made it to watch the fireworks after. Yes, we spent over $30 on food and drinks, but hey, it got us through to the end.

Miss you!

Melanie Smith said...

Love the photos! I buzzed Zach's hair last week so him and Gage are looking more and more alike.

Julie and Matt said...

Would your kids stop growing up??? It's so fun to see all these great pictures of your family. I sure miss you guys!

Jen said...

Darling, darling, darling. What can I say... I absolutely love the "mom sometimes you yell at me comment as well." I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. Yes, we love our kids and thank goodness they love us back. You are a wonderful mother. One talented one too I might add!!

The Loesevitz Family - said...

On the way home from church Sunday all Wesley talked about was how badly he wants to play with Gage! Do we dare get our "always up to something" little boys together?
:-)