Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy 13

(he always does this)

13 is my lucky number because in spanish 13 is trece (treh-seh) which sounds like Traci.  So, today Zane and I celebrate 13 married years together.  I think it will be a lucky year (even though I know we are going in to our 14).  It's been pretty darn great so far!

10 comments:

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are babies... we are going on 16 years this August... :-)
Make sure you go out and celebrate this week!
melissa

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary! LOVE the picture!

Noelle said...

Felíz trece. 13 was my jersey number when I played fast pitch softball in high school. It's my lucky number too.

Julie said...

13? It only seems like 5 or 6 to me. I can't forget that day 13 years ago. It was a beautiful day in San Diego and a wonderful day for us.

Caitlin said...

Happy Anniversay! May 3rd- how could I forget! I loved your wedding and I especially love you guys!

Monica said...

Happy to you!! Congratulations!

Tanya said...

Man, I didn't think you and Zane would make it, but here you are. Hehe...just kidding. Happy Anniversary! Here's to another 13+ fabulous years!!!

Jessie said...

Congrats! Hope that you had a nice Anniversary celebration!

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! You make me laugh Treh-seh!

Cheryl said...

I LOVE the picture.

So great to talk to you. Of course I NEVER called you back. Surprise, surprise. I'll have to give you a ring tomorrow.

Happy 13th!