
.jpg)

So when a friend asks if you are interested in getting tickets for the musical "Wicked" you never answer no. But, it sure does give you a long time to wait and look forward to it when tickets are purchased five months in advance. We finally got to see "Wicked" last Friday and after listening to music for almost a year, it was so great to see how it all went together. Even Zane liked it! The Jacksons came from Lexington and some brave young women babysat all nine of our children here at our house. We met the Mortensons and O'Briens at the theatre. It was a nice outing with friends and did our best to talk during intermission and on the drive to and from downtown. The musical was so good that I am trying to figure out how I can see it again before it leaves Louisville at the first February.
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
7 comments:
Oh I am so jealous! I have been waiting and waiting to see it, but it never comes close enough for it to be worth it. That's great that you got to see it in Louisville. I am crossing my fingers I will see it soon.
So much fun!!! Fred and I are going soon too. I lover your Dorothy shoes, they fit the theme.
Looks like you guys had fun! Maybe I will have to come to Kentucky to see it!
Because I knew you...No one mournes the wicked...popular, you're going to be popular...
Just when I thought I had rid my brain of those songs, they're back! But I love'em! Yes, I definitely want to see it again!!!!
Let's go to NY to see it soon. It just left LA-boo hoo. I love that music.
What a night! We loved every minute! Thanks again for making it all work.
Enjoy your mom's visit!!
I am glad you guys had a great time. You deserved it!
Post a Comment