Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Years Eve San Diego Style

We flew out to San Diego on the 30th and were lucky enough to spend lots of time with our favorite people - aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. For New Years Eve we partied all night with Tanya and her kids, Jellie, Logan, Cache and my mom and dad. My dad was there in body, but slept for the most part! We all (except for Mallory, Boston and my dad) managed to stay awake until midnight. The kids felt so grown up staying awake that late. We did puzzles, played wii, and ate great food. At midnight, my mom got out all her Torani syrups and the kids made Italian sodas to ring in the new year along with some sparkling cider. It took a few days of laying around after words to make up for the little amount of sleep that we got that night, but worth it!






2 comments:

Tanya said...

That's how I'll always remember dad. Man, I look like a wild partier in that first picture. We had such a fun time singing Mama Mia and playing charades. Corinne wants to do it again next year!

Julie said...

You are invited back next year-it was fun-boy, I look wasted in that picture with Tanya, but it wasn't from what I was drinking! The Italian sodas were soooo good. I also loved singing the songs from Mamma Mia. I hope Logan didn't get too irritated with us for that!