Monday, December 8, 2008

Marathon Puzzle Day



On Saturday, I came out to the kitchen where Boston's friend Tanner informed me that it was Marathon Puzzle Day. I didn't know what that meant until I turned the corner and saw what was in the hallway. I didn't realize we had that many puzzles and I am told that we had more in the boy's bedroom. Tanner brought over his "scratchy" 500 piece Toy Story puzzle. I found out that meant that it was 3D (all the vertical lines in it made the images change on each piece and made the pieces scratchy). Guess who stayed up until midnight Saturday night working on it? Zane roped me in and we didn't finish it until after church on Sunday. So, it wasn't just Marathon Puzzle Day, it was Marathon Puzzle Weekend for the adults in the house. Thanks Tanner!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I am going to take a little credit for this (do you like how I am?)because at playgroup WE did our own marathon puzzle day. We had eight puzzles and each child did one and passed it on. Gage was the leader in this. He told who to pass their puzzle to whom.

It was so fun. How come as parents we forget the fun of just puzzles?

Way to let the mess go Traci. What a fun day!!!

traci said...

boston it was hard work to do it i had in mine to git a big .puzzle to do it was a .buzlliteyer one it was hard to do it fell win i climd it was bad !