The boys didn't wake up until 8:45 am. It could have been that they had a late night the night before, but I really think it's because we pack them in our room like sardines on Christmas Eve to sleep so that when they get up in the night (which they do), they don't run by their gifts that Santa brought them in the family room. So, it was nice a cozy in that room and that kept us all asleep for a long time. When we went to get Mallory to join in on our fun, we found out that she had quite the night of her own. She was laying in throw up (sorry, no other way to say it) and had slept like that. So, a quick bath and she was ready to join the boys. And, wouldn't you know it...she got a new pair of pjs from her cousin Samantha that were better than the new ones she got the night before and ruined because they were Dora. So, those were quickly put on and she has only taken them off one night since Christmas so that they could get a wash. Don't count how many days that is! Anyway, the boys were very happy with their gifts as well. Santa brought all the kids their own box of sugar cereal which is what he brought me and my brothers and sisters when we were young as well. Trevor got a guitar that he is determined to learn how to play. He also got a Pokemon DS game and a board game, Apples to Apples. Boston was excited about his new Razor scooter, a pogo stick, and Martian Matter. Gage got 3 Leapster games that have kept him so occupied that we are wondering why he didn't get these earlier. And, Mallory did get the Dora jammies along with a Dora snow hat and mittens, a Dora puzzle, a Dora backpack, and a Diego puzzle as well. Do you see a trend? Mom and dad also got the kids a few wii games, so we didn't see the kids come up for air with the wii until Friday. That made for some nice naps for mom and dad. And, considering Zane got the stomach flu Christmas evening, the naps were surly needed.
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
3 comments:
Love the jammies! Your Christmas picture was so cute and I love the pic of you and Zane- it should be enlarged and in your house. very cute! oh, we got flat stanely. Thank you for the game for the boys. Shannon was just telling us about that game and they played it Christmas eve. Thank you
Poor Mallory. I have had that happen with Jericho before, and me as the mom, I feel terrible, but what do you do, but clean them up, give them a hug, and put them in some nice warm clean jammies. Dora is a fav of Jericho's to watch right now. I am glad the boys got such great games to keep them happy--and I cant wait to hear Trevor on his guitar radio debut!!
What a Christmas! Happy Birthday to both of you too! I hope you had great ones. I tried to call, but I think you were in Cali.
Trey and I looked through your pictures and Trey loved that Trev got a new guitar. Very cool. I loved the matching PJ's. Hope Mallory felt better after her rough night.
So I opened 2 of your gifts that were under the tree. Wow! You have such skills! Thank you. The girls look darling in their new clipies (they wore 3 each because they couldn't decide which they liked best) and the bag is darling. Handmade gifts are pure love. And I love you for it.
Happy New Years.
I need to call you about Friday night. I just realized the play is then. How time flies.
Love ya!
Post a Comment