
Yes, it was yesterday. I think this happened last year as well. It must be hard to have a birthday on Christmas Eve and I am so glad that he isn't as caught up in his birthday as I am about mine. He appreciates our effort and all the effort of friends and family who make it special despite the business of the day. Happy 35th Birthday to the guy that I am extremely grateful to be with. He is smart. He is funny. He is kind. And, he is amazingly patient.
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Zane. Great picture of you guys! I;m liking the hair long Traci, very cute! Hope you had a great Christmas!
I am so lame! I talked to you all yesterday and didn't even mention Zane's b-day. Happy belated Birthday Zane!!! Great pic, by the way!
What a GREAT picture of the two of you! Happy Birthday Zane.
Post a Comment